Thursday, November 3, 2011

About This Trip

Hello Friends and Family! I created this blog to keep you updated on our upcoming motorcycle trip of Argentina and Chile. As it turns out, we will be covering a lot of the planned 2012 Dakar Rally route. We are also visiting the same countries, hence the name for this blog.


There are three of us and we all share the same passion for motorcycles and adventure. Travis currently lives in Florida, Charlie in Alberta, and I live you know where :) The amazing thing is that we will all meet up in Buenos Aires in just a few weeks. My recently discovered family has offered to host us for a few nights while we are getting ready for the tour. Here is our "mas o menos" or "grosso modo" planned route for this trip


I will be arriving in Baires (Buenos Aires in Argentinian) 9 days before the rest of my crew. This will allow me to meet my family, explore the city, and maybe do some last minute shopping. I'm also planning to visit our bike rental place and make sure everything is ready to go.

2 comments:

  1. amigo.. my place is b/w G and H... a town called villa alemana.. Fab...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! it sounds a lot of fun and so interesting at the same time, landscapes are great, enjoy each moment to the full...Saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete